| * 1 cup Oats, quick cooking or old fashioned
* 1 cup Shredded Wheat Cereal
* 1 cup Walnuts
* 1 1/2 cups Dried Fruit (we like a combination of dried apricots, dried plums, dried cherries, and dried cranberries)
* 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon Salt
* 2 large Eggland's Best eggs
* 1/3 cup Honey
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
* 1/2 cup mini Chocolate Chips
| * Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil or coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
* Place the oats, cereal, walnuts, dried fruit, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped (the dried fruit should be the size of a dried pea or lentil).
* In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Add the oatmeal mixture and chocolate chips and stir to combine. Transfer to the baking pan and flatten down gently with the back of a spoon or spatula to spread evenly.
* Bake 25 to 30 minutes until the edges turn golden brown and the bars are done. Let bars cool completely in pan before slicing and serving.